foundry is a plugin based release manager for npm, bower, component, PyPI, git tags, and any plugin you can write.
foundry is available on GitHub: https://github.com/twolfson/foundry
The existing release management solutions are sub-par; either being trapped in someone's dotfiles or hardcoded to specific repositories.
I wanted something that was both sharable and modular. Hence, foundry was born.
This release includes the following plugins:
- foundry-release-bower, manages
- foundry-release-component, manages
- foundry-release-git, runs
git commitupon release
- foundry-release-npm, manages
npm publishupon release
- foundry-release-pypi, manages
setup.pyand registers/zips/gzips package upon release
- An up-to-date list of all plugins can be found at https://www.npmjs.org/browse/keyword/foundry-release
Installation instructions and plugin documentation can be found at: https://github.com/twolfson/foundry